African Kente Print Djembe Bag - Backpack style case fits 12.5" x 22" djembe drums - Zip top opening
African Kente Print Djembe Bag - Backpack style case fits 12.5'' x 22'' djembe drums - Zip top opening by Africa Heartwood Project at Spcpi Benin. MPN: CDBMED. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Africa Heartwood Project djembe bag is hand-made in Ghana by the wives, sisters, and mothers of the drum carvers. This medium bag fits most
Features & Highlights
- Handmade from famous Kente-print cloth from western Africa (colors and patterns vary)
- Triple-layer construction: cotton cloth, inside and outside, with foam padding in-between
- Top zipper and two reinforced shoulder straps
- Fits drums with maximum outside diameter of 12.5" (including tuning hardware) and 22" tall.
- Hand crafted in Africa by village cultural artisans supported by the non-profit Africa Heartwood Project .org.
|Manufacturer:||Africa Heartwood Project .org|
|Brand:||Africa Heartwood Project|
|Publisher:||Africa Heartwood Project .org|
|Studio:||Africa Heartwood Project .org|
|Item Weight:||0.015 pounds|
|Package Weight:||0.1 pounds|
|Package Size:||8.9 x 6.8 x 6.8 inches|