Classic 11" Hand-carved Quinto Conga - African Drum
Classic 11'' Hand-carved Quinto Conga - African Drum by Africa Heartwood Project at Spcpi Benin. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This line of carved, rope tension, cow skin congas by Africa Heartwood Project add a whole new dimension to Afro-Cuban, Latin, and Congolese
Features & Highlights
- After import from Africa, each instrument is cleaned, inspected, tuned, and played individually to check sound and quality.
- Warm, full bass sound, strong open tones, and clean, crisp, high slaps - right out of the box.
- Solid one-piece construction, hand carved out of a single piece of Mansonia wood.
- Fully tunable roping system using the Mali weave.
- Hand crafted in Africa by village cultural artisans supported by the non-profit Africa Heartwood Project .org.
|Manufacturer:||Africa Heartwood Project|
|Brand:||Africa Heartwood Project|
|Publisher:||Africa Heartwood Project|
|Studio:||Africa Heartwood Project|
|Item Weight:||24 pounds|
|Item Size:||11 x 28 x 28 inches|
|Package Weight:||28 pounds|
|Package Size:||12 x 12 x 12 inches|