DHOL DRUMS~PUNJABI BHANGRA~SHEESHAM WOOD~PLAYING STICKS~HAND MADE INDIAN~
DHOL DRUMS~PUNJABI BHANGRA~SHEESHAM WOOD~PLAYING STICKS~HAND MADE INDIAN~ by SAI MUSICAL at Spcpi Benin. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. HAND MADE DHOL DRUMS The Dhol is a traditional North Indian instrument made from a large wooden shell. Each side of the Dhol has Goat Skins covering
Features & Highlights
- BRAND NEW HAND MADE INDIAN SUPER FINE QUALITY- NATURAL POLISH SHEESHAM WOOD PUNJABI BHANGRA DHOL DRUMS
- Package Contains Sheesham Wood - Dhol Drum One Pair of Sticks To Play Dhol. Note: Colors of the actual product may be slightly different from the displayed images.
- Sizes: Dhol Drum : 23 Inches To 24 Inches. Bass Side Skin: 12 Inches To 13 Inches. Treble Side Skin: 12 Inches To 13 Inches. Note: The sizes are approximate.Because this is a handmade product, sizes may fluctuate up to 1 or 2 inches.
- Weight DHOL DRUM : 8 KG To 10 KG. Note: The weight is approximate. Because this is a handmade product, weight can fluctuate up to 2 KG
- Terms & Condition Guaranteed Hand Made Product Of India. Custom Duties or Taxes or VAT not included in the Item Price or Shipping Cost. Custom duties/Taxes Not Applicable if the shipping address is a non-commercial premises in USA only. We may ship item as a Sample/Personal use/commercial (big order/bulk purchase) for transit formalities. Shipping Insurance is free by DHL or UPS or FedEx. Insurance only cover the Main musical Instrument - Physical damage only. Insurance Not applicable