Hand-carved African Djembe Drum - Solid Wood, Goat Skin - Made in Ghana - 8x16
Free Shipping Included! Hand-carved African Djembe Drum - Solid Wood, Goat Skin - Made in Ghana - 8x16 by Africa Heartwood Project at Spcpi Benin. MPN: CD07-. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Africa Heartwood Project djembes are hand-carved experienced drum makers in West Africa. The Classical djembes are specially crafted with sound
Features & Highlights
- After import from Africa, each instrument is cleaned, inspected, tuned, and played individually to check sound and quality.
- Excellent sound quality from solid handcarved wood shell and natural West African goat skin.
- Comes to you tuned up, ready to play out of the box. Tunable.
- Hand crafted in Africa by village cultural artisans supported by the non-profit Africa Heartwood Project .org.
- World Percussion USA is the only authorized seller of Africa Heartwood Project instruments on Amazon. All other sellers of this item are NOT selling the product described in this listing!
|Manufacturer:||Africa Heartwood Project .org|
|Brand:||Africa Heartwood Project|
|Publisher:||Africa Heartwood Project .org|
|Studio:||Africa Heartwood Project .org|
|Item Size:||8 x 16 x 16 inches|
|Package Weight:||2.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||9.1 x 9 x 9 inches|